Republic Gadget, Windows Phone, Asansam box Version, Z3X BOX Samsung, How to Backup, iPhone 7 to PC/Mac, Korea Telecom

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach - the world of technology is more advanced, we should be technically literate so as not left behind by others, in blogs Republic Gadget we will present updated information about technological developments, product reviews from various brands, now we will discuss first about this information Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach we cover directly from reliable sources, please see:

Articles : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
full Link : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach
Article basket-weaving, Article Indian crafts, Article Jones Beach, Article Long Island, Article memories,

You can also see our article on:


Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

I took this picture on the way to the New Montefiore Cemetery, for my brother's funeral just over a week ago.

Jones Beach, that gorgeous Long Island beach, multiple beaches- by parking lots-  if I'm not mistaken, was my favorite summer place to go when I was young. Besides the glorious beach, which dwarfed all others, I loved the USAn crafts, basket-weaving and beading. I don't think I've been there since I was 18. That last visit was with a friend. I drove, and we danced to the USAn drummer...

For some strange reason, the rich smell of a certain flower always reminds me of Jones Beach. Those flowers decorated the areas between the parking lots and the beach itself.



Does anyone else remember Jones Beach? And do you remember the sweet smell of those flowers? What do you remember?



so much information Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

hopefully the infromation that we show for you about Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach can provide the latest knowledge about the gadgets you need in everyday life.

you've just read the article with the title Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach if you intend to bookmark or share it for many people please use the link https://bhrepublicadominicana.blogspot.com/2016/07/nostalgia-of-jones-beach.html still a lot of information on this blog, please visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Nostalgia, The "Smell" of Jones Beach

1 komentar:

  1. Where do you usually order flowers for your women? It is very important to have a trusted flower supplier, for example I like the online flower delivery store https://royalflora.net/en-gb/flower-delivery-ukraine. Why this particular store? Here I am completely satisfied with both the prices and the quality of flowers and delivery. I recommend to everyone

    ReplyDelete