Republic Gadget, Windows Phone, Asansam box Version, Z3X BOX Samsung, How to Backup, iPhone 7 to PC/Mac, Korea Telecom

What's wrong with this picture...

What's wrong with this picture... - the world of technology is more advanced, we should be technically literate so as not left behind by others, in blogs Republic Gadget we will present updated information about technological developments, product reviews from various brands, now we will discuss first about this information What's wrong with this picture... we cover directly from reliable sources, please see:

Articles : What's wrong with this picture...
full Link : What's wrong with this picture...
Article camera, Article Clothes, Article Creativity, Article Jewelry, Article Sewing, Article summer, Article This is Me, Article tutorial, Article Vintage,

You can also see our article on:


What's wrong with this picture...


Save for the headlessness of it all, does everything look to be in order? Well, let me give you a clue. My shirt is a shirt, but so is my skirt.

Meaning, yes, I am wearing a shirt as a skirt. What is even better is that I made the shirt a couple years ago.
When worn properly it looks something like this:

(fantastic armpit shot by my mom, on last year's beach vacation).
(shot from Awakening Conference 2011- me and my friend Rachael doing vocals.
Credit to Danielle Crosby)


So not only am I one of those "weird" people who makes their own closer, I also do things like wear them on the wrong part of my body.  Apparently is functions as lower body wear as well when I slap a belt on it. Good stuff, eh?


outfit details: gray tee= target. skirt=shirt I made with fabric from JoAnn's. belt=gift. monstrous wooden heels=bongo, but bought at goodwill. necklaces=handmade from bullets and vintage keys.

As soon as I am done with school for the summer (oxymoronically paradoxical, yes?)- NEXT WEDNESDAY- I am going to be making stuff. Skirts (real ones, not shirts) are on the list. Wicked easy too. Tutorial to come!



so much information What's wrong with this picture...

hopefully the infromation that we show for you about What's wrong with this picture... can provide the latest knowledge about the gadgets you need in everyday life.

you've just read the article with the title What's wrong with this picture... if you intend to bookmark or share it for many people please use the link https://bhrepublicadominicana.blogspot.com/2011/07/what-wrong-with-this-picture.html still a lot of information on this blog, please visit other pages.

Tag : , , , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : What's wrong with this picture...

2 komentar:

  1. It's a very good article. Talk about joker123 content Very interesting It mentions what you want to read and gets more knowledge. He was able to use his spare time wisely and write impressive. I want you to keep writing Thanks for the great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitbull Puppies For Sale
    Pitbull Puppies sale near me
    Pitbull Puppies
    Pitbull Puppy
    Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies for sale near me
    Pitbull Puppy for sale for sale near me
    Cheap Pitbull puppies for sale
    Pitull puppy breeder near me
    french bulldog puppy for sale near me
    Blue Nose Pitull puppies for sale
    Blue Nose Pitull puppies for sale
    Pitbull Puppies For Sale | Pitbull Puppies sale near me | Pitbull Puppies | Pitbull Puppy | Blue Nose Pitull puppies for sale | Pitull Puppy for sale| Pitbull Puppy for sale near me| Red Nose Pitbull Puppy for sale | Red Nose Pitbull Puppies for sale | Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies for sale near me

    ReplyDelete